College Bus Service for Students
The college has a fabulous transport facility for the students. This bus facility is available from Tarn Taran City, Patti, Valtoha, Khemkarn, Bhikhiwind, Chhabal, Sabhra, Goindwal Sahib, Fatehabad, Chohla Sahib, Harike, Makhu and many other villages and routes.
The students must confirm the availability of bus service for his/her village/station at the time of their admission.
Rules Regarding Travelling by College Bus:
1. The student must keep the bus pass issued by the college with him/her.
2. Travelling by college bus without a valid bus pass is not allowed.
3. If a student fails to show the bus pass at the time of checking, he/she can be heavily fined.
4. Using mobiles or listening to music, songs etc is not allowed in the college bus.
5. If a student causes damage to college bus in any way, he shall have to pay for the loss or damage.
6. If a student abuses/fights with bus driver or with his/her mates, he/she can be suspended forthwith or heavily fined.
7. Girls should sit on the front seats and boys on the back seats in the bus.
8. If a student tampers with the bus pass and or tries to deceive the college regarding bus fee, he shall be fined minimum of Rs. 1000 on the spot.
9. Any act of indiscipline in the college bus will not be tolerated.
10. The student must sit only in the bus alloted to him/her.
11. Bus fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
12. For any bus related information or problem or complaint against driver, do not argue or quarrel with the driver. Please report the matter to the bus incharge Prof. Jatinderpal Singh at his number: 9855444277.