Information, Communication and Technology (ICT)
ICT Platform: Resources and Tools
New technologies are evolving and growing at a break-neck speed. They have an unmistakably great impact on the people at large especially how they think, live and work every where. It also goes without saying that more the use of new technology, innovations and updation, the better the quality of teaching, learning, research and administration in a higher education institution. With ICT tools at our disposal, we can easly access different learning resources including distance learning and open library and derive the information at anytime and anywhere. Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College Sarhali provides ICT resources and tools in various forms. Including ICT tools in teaching not only provides a great learning experience but also break the monotony of the traditional method of teaching. The College is trying its best to provide projectors and other multi-media etc so that students and staff can learn and use various tools like Spreadsheets, Presentation Software like PPT, Google Forms, Google Meet, Zoom etc.
Various technologies | devices in ICT include:
* Online digital repositories for lectures, course material, and digital library like open library, national digital library of India, Shodhsindhu, shodhganga etc.
* Use of computers, laptops, tablets, audio players, projectors and such devices etc.
* Access of course materials through cloud services e.g. Google Drive etc.
* Online access of Content as Slideshare, Scribd, Quora etc.
* Online Access of Educational Notes on Institute Website
* Sound Enhancement and Microphones System (including wireless and bluetooth enabled) for delivery of lectures
Some of the highly valued ICT resources for teachers and students alike are given below. Students are urged to explore and use them.